DC Fans: Here's a Bloody Batgirl Costume Tutorial, Just in Time for Halloween
You gotta hand it to DC Comics. They had fans losing their minds out in anticipation for the return of the DC Fans Channel after their mini hiatus. That's love! As a devotee myself, the October 17th return couldn't come any sooner. Especially since--I was kicking it off with my Bloody Batgirl (Halloween Batgirl) Costume Tutorial. ::cries::
What made this experience extra special, (as if it could) it was my 23rd birthday! Celebrating the day by collaborating with DC Comics? Yes, please!
Look it's me! Well, me as Batgirl as the Bloody Batgirl.
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a HUGE fan of DC Comics and getting the opportunity to work with them on a project this big was a dream come true! I have to admit, knowing thousands of people would see me face (hear my voice, ugh) and watch me work on something I spent so much time on was intimidating! But the love I received from everyone out weighed that fear!
Fun fact: This was my very first time making a costume from scratch.
With that being said-- I want to thank everyone who watched my video, left a sweet comment and celebrated with me! Its means a lot and I hope you continue to watch my videos. You can subscribe to my Youtube channel and the DC Fans Channel to stay updated!
0 comments